vendredi 19 février 2016

Pillows "Wolves in the forest"

Впервые я сделала такие подушки полтора года назад (можно посмотреть на них здесь). С тех пор я периодически получала письма с вопросом как купить или заказать такие. И я решила их повторить. 
Плотный серый лён, ручная набойка, элементы аппликации и вышивки.

 It was a year and a half ago when I made pillows like these (you can find them here). Since then I have been receiving questions about how and where to buy. So I have decided to make them again. They are made of grey heavy weight linen, hand printed with elements of appliqué and embroidery.



и еще ближе/and a closer look



просто дурачества/goofing around 

Елки на фоне напечатаны теми же штампами. И об этом у меня для вас короткое видео, которое сделал мой муж Анатоль.
Little pine trees on the background are printed with the same stamps. I have a short video about it that my husband Anatol took for you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire