jeudi 13 août 2015

Лес обнимает/The forest is hugging

Ну, и та самая рубашка, с которой началась идея про еловые веточки. Я таки воплотила эту первоначальную задумку. Получилось именно то, что мне так хотелось увидеть. Для чистовой работы я бы кое-что подправила по мелочи и ткань взяла бы другую. Но в целом результатом я довольна. Лён, ручная набойка.
Анатоль согласился побыть моделью.

And here is the very shirt which initiated the spruce branches project. I actually made this happened. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to be. For the finished work I would changed small details and I would use different fabric. But overall I am happy with the result. It is handprint on linen.
Anatol was so kind to be my model.




English translation courtesy of Sofia M.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire