dimanche 12 avril 2015

Summer in the village

Это личная, и в тоже время не совсем личная, история. К каждой иллюстрации у меня задуман небольшой текст на 1-2-3 предложения. Если я соберусь печатать эту историю, то текст планируется сверстать к картинкам. Я покажу только картинки и их названия.
Иллюстрации выполнены в технике линогравюра.

This is a private and at the same time not so private story. Each illustration was meant to have a small narrative of 1-3 sentences. If I am ever going to publish this story, the narrative will be laid out  according to the images.  I will show only the pictures and their titles. The artwork is done in linocut technique. 

"Летом в деревне. Дневник одной девочки/ Summer in a village. A girl’s diary"

Сначала две обложки:
Beginning with two covers:


 Встречает/Greeting

 С сестрой/With a sister

 Карьер/Land pit

 Под присмотром/Under the watch

 Смородина/Currant

 Чуланка/Pantry

 Рыбки/Fish

 На озере/At the lake

 Обед/Dinner

 Не потеряешься/We won’t loose each other

 Нашла!/I found it!

 Баня/Steam room

На дорожку/For the road

А вот так это выглядит живьем. Когда я печатаю, вся комната покрывается сохнущими картинками. Для каждой иллюстрации я делала по две-три копии, чтобы в случае неточного совмещения цветов с первого раза, была вторая попытка.

And here is how it looked. When I print all my studio gets covered with drying prints. I made two-three copies of each image so that I had several trials in case of a slight difference in aligning the block prints. 

С другой стороны/ On the other side :)

Спасибо за внимание!
Thank you for reading!

English translation courtesy of Sofia M.

4 commentaires:

  1. Трогательно. Меня почему-то смородина на ладошке особенно взволновала. Спасибо, Оля.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, I love this! Such a beautiful children's story. I hope you get it published. I am also a printmaker and I want to illustrate children's books, so you are a great inspiration to me!

    RépondreSupprimer