mardi 3 mars 2015

A girl with a blue wolf

В очередной раз моя попытка сделать простую гравюру в одну-две краски провалилась.

Я хотела сделать что-то простое, чтобы напечатать на картоне и отправить почтой друзьям и знакомым, кого помню и кто мне близок. И в общем-то все так и сделала, но работа не получилась шибко простой и теперь думаю, не упаковать ли в конверты, а то работники почты иной раз любят штампы ставить на лицевой стороне.

"Девочка с голубым волчком".

Once again my attempt to make a simple linocut with one or two colors failed.
I wanted to make something simple, so that I could print it on card stock  and send it to my friends, to whom I remember and feel close. And after all, I did it, but the end result did not turn out simple at all and now I am thinking to use envelopes for these cards, because postal clerks like to stamp mail on the right side (where the image is).

"A girl with a blue wolf"

Ниже несколько фотографий процесса создания.
There are a couple of photos of the process below.




English translation courtesy of Sofia M.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire