lundi 29 septembre 2014

The Mother Wolf

Эта картинка задумывалась в подарок маме и как иллюстрация для открыток. 
По ходу работы мне захотелось продолжения историй про маму-волчицу. Сейчас заканчиваю еще одну работу, уже придумала обложку и все-все-все, теперь только делать. У меня сейчас в работе еще одна история про волчат, которая в виду подготовки к Sunday up Market отложена, так что буду делать параллельно. Надеюсь, справлюсь.

I have been planning this picture as a gift to my Mom and as illustration for cards. As I was working on it I wanted a continuation of the Mother Wolf story. Now I am finishing one more project and already have figured out the cover and everything, now I just have to work. There is one more story in progress about little wolves that is put on the back burner due to the Sunday Up Market preparations so I am going to work on simultaneous projects. I hope I can handle it.


Процесс работы
Work in progress


И оформила в рамочку для мамы
Framed picture

English translation courtesy of Sofia M.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire