mardi 12 novembre 2013

Robert the Wolf and his Autumn

Я задумала сделать несколько простых пейзажей, поупражняться с тканями и фактурами, поэкспериментивать, ну и сделать что-то простое после сложной работы. А пока набрасывала эскизы и пробовала цвета, поняла, что хочу, чтобы был персонаж, волк, вышитый, еле заметный, как какой-то фоновый сюжет. Но по ходу дела сюжеты стали "тяжелеть", и в итоге из фоновых превратились в ведущие.

I wanted to do simple landscapes from fabric and little embroidery. When I was sketching I decided that I want to see hero on my pictures. Then I thought up little stories about my hero. 
The process was so excited for me that I couldn't stop and embroidered all stories!

И вот что у меня в итоге получилось:
The result of my work:
Fabric collage and embroidery.

The inscription on the Russian: "Robert the Wolf and his Autumn".


The inscription on the Russian: "Robert so much loves Autumn — the smell of dry grass, piercing wind and heavy blue-gray clouds".
Closer:
Can you see Robert? :)

"Robert often comes on cold and empty coast, sits down on wet grass and looks on the sea".


"Robert has kind friend which lives in the house near a lake. Robert is going to invite him soon for a walk and rejoice to the forest".


"Friends didn't notice became grow dark. Snow began to fall. They definitively frozen and ran to the light in the window to ask about hot tea to get warm".


"Bye! See you later in winter!
"Write me letters!"


That's all :)

Ну, а теперь готовиться к новому году!

7 commentaires:

  1. Absolutely precious! Have you ever considered writing/illustrating a story book for children? I think you'd be great.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Starr!
      Yes, I have. I'm waiting for the right time :)

      Supprimer
  2. You do such splendid work, I love everything you have here!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Sarah!
      I looked what you do and I like it too!

      Supprimer
  3. Вы творите волшебство, сказочные персонажи в необычной технике... сказка становится живой!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Оля, по-английски пишется Robert the Wolf, a не Wolf is Robert

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Анастасия, спасибо! а я все жду, когда мне кто-нибудь на мои ошибки в английском начнет показывать) их тут не мало

      Supprimer