samedi 9 novembre 2013

Narcissism post :)

В августе у меня была съемка для журнала "WTF?". И следом вышла небольшая статья. Статью я никому не показывала, потому что она мне не понравилась.
Зато у меня остались прекрасные карточки, сделанные Асей.
На мне то самое платье.

In August I was shooted and interviewed for the magazine "WTF?". After that there was a little article about me. I didn't share the article anyone because I don't like it. The interview was empty. But I still have nice pictures by photographer Asya!

I was dressed in the same dress like that.



И еще немного селф-промо :)
Я нашла статью о своих картинках в испанском интернет-журнале VeoVeo (прочитала ее с помощью переводчика). И была удивлена тому, что несмотря на языковой барьер (и не связываясь со мной), они меня поняли, и так точно и хорошо написали.
Такими статьями хочется делиться (= хвастаться)).

And a bit more self-promo :)
Not so long ago, I found an article about my works in the Spanish internet-magazine VeoVeo. I managed to read its with google-translate. And I was very surprised that despite the language barrier they understood my blog and wrote about my art very exact and talanted! (even without any communication with me) The such article I want to share :)

5 commentaires:

  1. You are so cute and your studio is beautiful and full of light! Congratulations on being featured in the magazines, you are getting famous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. оу, ретро-романтик (с французским пронансом) :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Оля, я влюблена в ваши работы, не перестаю это повторять:))

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Оль, а собаки на последнем фото - твои же?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. там, по ссылке которые? мои :) волчатки )))

      Supprimer