jeudi 3 octobre 2013

The wolf-cub is Alina

Вчера у нас шел снег. Такая холодная осень. А я еще теплые картинки не все показала.

Волчонок по имени Алина. Аппликация, ткани и вышивка.
Это настроение позднего лета или ранней осени. Я сделала ее вскоре после Мари, но не успела показать сразу.

It was snowing yesterday. It is a very cold autumn for a place where I live.
But I would like show one more "warm picture".
Its name is Alina. It is wolf-cub.
Applique, fabric and embroidery.
A mood in this picture is about late summer or early autumn. I made it soon after Mary but I didn't have a time to show.

"The sea it is when are waves inside".



Details:



И еще пару слов о летнем! Не могу не поделиться :)
Этим летом я высмотрела в интернетах платье, свободного кроя, льняное, глубокого синего цвета. Я так его хотела! Но, увы.
А вчера утром я обнаружила на своем столе сверток, дивный тряпичный мешочек. Я вприпрыжку ринулась его открывать и чуть не разрыдалась от удивления. Там было то самое платье. Анатоль купил его для меня и держал в секрете целый месяц, чтобы подарить на нашу маленькую дату. Сразу надела, мятое.

And more few words about the summer mood! I can not to share :)
The last summer I found in the internet a dress, free cut, linseed fabric, deep blue color. I so wanted it! But I couldn't buy it. And yesterday morning, I found a package on my desk, a wonderful rag bag. I rushed to open it and I almost burst into tears of surprise. There is was the same dress! My husband bought it for me and kept a secret for a month to gift to our important date.
I immediately get dressed :)

1 commentaire:

  1. Such a sweet post - two lovely girls in their lovely dresses :)))))

    RépondreSupprimer