lundi 14 octobre 2013

The foxes in love

Прекрасный осенний день и двое влюбленных лис.
Лили и Джозеф.

A lovely autumn day and couple foxes in love.
The inscription on the Russian: "Lily and Joseph".

Можно поразглядывать детали.
I took some photos with focus on different details, you can zoom their in your browser.

I can not thinking about shooting my work process until I feel that the most difficult step behind, that is why I can show only the last steps on my work.

В кадре еще и моя коллекция ножниц)
Here I added in frame my scissors collection :)

Ну, и напоследок :)
It's me :)

5 commentaires:

  1. Fantastic! not only are they in love, but they are very stylish too!! These just keep getting better and better :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. оля, эти такие осенние!
    багряные, теплые

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Настя, да :) и немножко грустные..

      Supprimer