mercredi 9 octobre 2013

"Come to visit me"

Неожиданно лисичка :)
Такая томная леди)

Suddenly a fox was born :)
Fabric collage and embroidery.
The inscription on the Russian: "Come to visit me"


Процесс
Process



Эскиз. Этап эскиза очень волнующий. Когда эскиз мне нравится, я испытываю замешательство и сомнения и даже тревогу, хочется поставить точку прямо здесь и сейчас. И если готовая картинка превосходит эскиз, значит, я хорошо потрудилась. Этот случай как раз такой :)

Sketch :)

4 commentaires:

  1. я бы себе такую даму на свитер сделала)))

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ксения, спасибо) может, я когда-нибудь придумаю что-то практичное со своими картинками :)

      Supprimer
  2. Love her beautiful red coat - so pretty and sophisticated. I would love to visit her and have tea by the fire in her little cottage in the background. I bet she has such interesting stories to tell :)))

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Starr!! Thank you!! This is so lovely your up story about my picture! You are very exactly describe a mood of this work!
      When I do my pictures I always dive into a particular mood that I want to share, of which I want to tell! And I am very glad when I get to do it!
      Thank you so much for the feedback!

      Supprimer