dimanche 8 septembre 2013

Wolf and kitten

Сделала новую картинку, решила дополнить ее своим именем и оформить этот блог.

I was made a new illustration from fabrics and decided that it will be a perfect picture for the decoration of this blog.



Анатоль пофотографировал меня в процессе. Вышиваю свое имя.
On these photos you can see process embroidery my name and few pictures with me. Took the pictures by my husband Anatole.




2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Ezova. I found your blog through the feeling stitchy site. Your work is so charming and sweet. I love how you combine applique' with embroidery and collage techniques. It's wonderful! I am now a follower. Can't wait to see more of your lovely work :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much Starr! I'm glad to see you in my blog!
      I'll try to do more of lovely work!
      See ya :)
      Olga

      Supprimer